Skip to content
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign — MS: Library and Information Science
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga — BA: English
- Services and APIs: REST. Familiarity with SOAP.
- Frameworks and Libraries: Roots (Sage), Genesis, Bootstrap
- Web and Desktop Applications: WordPress, Drupal, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Pixelmator, Sketch, phpMyAdmin, MacVim, SourceTree, Git.
- Operating Systems: macOS, Linux (Debian-based), iOS.
- Favorite Tools and Resources: Emmet, iTerm, Trello, Pocket, Chrome Canary, Firefox Dev. Ed., devdocs.io, DuckDuckGo, Sequel Pro, CodePen, xScope, Sip, Spectacle, KeepingYouAwake, Zotero, MDN Web Docs
- Head of Digital Platforms, Saint Louis Art Museum
St. Louis, Missouri — 2017-present
Work with stakeholder groups to establish a vision and implementation strategies for software platforms and public digital engagement with SLAM collections and exhibitions.
- Digital Marketing Supervisor, Cordell Practice Management Group
St. Louis, Missouri — 2015-2017
Coordinated inbound marketing team of a national domestic litigation firm. Managed content marketing projects for web, social, email, and additional digital media. Designed, developed, and maintained all websites presented by Cordell & Cordell and additional clients.
- Web Developer, Cordell Practice Management Group
St. Louis, Missouri — 2014-2015
Developed and maintained all websites presented by Cordell & Cordell, including cordellcordell.com, dadsdivorce.com, and mensdivorce.com.
- Content Strategy & Migration Apprentice, Manifest
St. Louis, Missouri — 2014
Worked in a team to migrate content from three websites into one new Sitecore website featuring Highcharts JS for data visualization.
- E-Learning Librarian, Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, Missouri — 2011-2013
Guided collaborative efforts to explore, identify, assess, implement and provide training for emerging technologies. Managed the space and staff at the Arc: Technology Center at Olin Library.
- Librarian for Literary Studies and Digital Scholarship in the Humanities, New York University
New York, New York — 2008-2011
Subject specialist for the departments of English and Comparative Literature. Collection development in English and Comparative Literature. Reference and instruction for the Social Sciences and Humanities Reference Center. Consultant for integration of emerging software into humanities research and instruction.