Skip to content
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign — MS: Library and Information Science
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga — BA: English
- Director of User Experience, Saint Louis Art Museum
St. Louis, Missouri — 2023-present
- Head of Digital Platforms, Saint Louis Art Museum
St. Louis, Missouri — 2017-2023
Worked with stakeholder groups to establish a vision and implementation strategies for software platforms and public digital engagement with SLAM collections and exhibitions.
- Digital Marketing Supervisor, Cordell Practice Management Group
St. Louis, Missouri — 2015-2017
Coordinated inbound marketing team of a national domestic litigation firm. Managed content marketing projects for web, social, email, and additional digital media. Designed, developed, and maintained all websites presented by Cordell & Cordell and additional clients.
- Web Developer, Cordell Practice Management Group
St. Louis, Missouri — 2014-2015
Developed and maintained all websites presented by Cordell & Cordell.
- E-Learning Librarian, Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, Missouri — 2011-2013
Guided collaborative efforts to explore, identify, assess, implement and provide training for emerging technologies. Managed the space and staff at the Arc: Technology Center at Olin Library.
- Librarian for Literary Studies and Digital Scholarship in the Humanities, New York University
New York, New York — 2008-2011
Subject specialist for the departments of English and Comparative Literature. Collection development in English and Comparative Literature. Reference and instruction for the Social Sciences and Humanities Reference Center. Consultant for integration of emerging software into humanities research and instruction.